Lesson 1 – Intro to Accelerator
Using this course my goal is to accelerate you forward professionally so you can hit your goals faster.
Accelerator is usually delivered as a live coaching experience over the period of one year. I’m very excited to offer this online course since is it’s completely free, self serve and we can cover the topics in a fraction of the time.
Role as an Accelerator Coach
- Helps you see your blind spots
- Shares from his own experience
- Shares from the experience of other accelerators
- Adheres to confidentiality
- Delivers content in a simple, clear and concise manner
- Removes any roadblocks regarding exercises
- Support and listening
Alignment & Core Values
Like all great organizations I have core values setup for accelerators to guide you toward success. Here are the following 3 principles I believe are required for success in this particular course.
- Thirst for learning
- Take action quickly against new projects
- Self-reflective with a desire to improve your habits
3 Rules for Personal Accountability
Since I’m not there you’ll have to keep yourself accountable… I made it easy for you by creating 3 simple rules:
- Schedule the proper amount of time on your calendar to complete each homework exercise
- Don’t accept getting stuck, commit to getting the first version done
- Keep your word to yourself
Accelerator Course Modules
Wondering what’s covered? These are the major themes. There will be additional lessons under each module. Subscribe for future lessons.
- Crafting Your Story
- Core Values
- Goal Engineering
- People & Scorecards
- Meeting Rythyms
- Marketing & Sales
- Integrity Framework
How Do You Know if You’re Successful?
- Complete the first exercise in each module and that’s a win.
Please stick to the order of things as each lesson does build upon the last. Crafting Your Story is especially important to handle first.
Want future updates?
Subscribe to receive updates when we release a new course, module, or lesson.